Digital Advertising Intern
Rocket Clicks is seeking a Digital Advertising Intern to join our team!
If you are looking for an opportunity to gain experience in the world of online marketing while making a difference for actual client accounts, then we need to talk!
About Rocket Clicks & The Team:
Rocket Clicks is a boutique SEO and PPC agency located just outside of Milwaukee in Southeastern Wisconsin. SEO and PPC are our core competencies and we choose to focus on them exclusively in order to make a massive impact for our partners. Ultimately, we are about helping our clients get found and be seen online by their ideal customers.
We don’t seek clients, we seek partners, and in the Digital Advertising Department our attention to detail, strategy, and performance are unmatched. Our work is catered to fit their specific business needs, and our approach is team-based to ensure that we are always delivering best-in-industry value. We are fueled by each other’s successes. We are in pursuit of constant improvement. When we win, we win together.
Rocket Clicks’ Commitment to Culture:
- Delicious, locally-sourced coffee flows from a micro kitchen stocked with snacks & beverages
- Internal culture committee plans regular team events
- Weekly team member recognition, training & industry updates
- Individualized monthly coaching for leadership and professional development
- Casual dress code
Statement of Purpose: I am supporting the digital advertising team and efforts to improve our client’s online marketing investment while gaining valuable experience in the field of digital advertising.
What You Can Expect From Your Experience:
- Take part in a proprietary, industry-leading internal training bootcamp including a capstone project
- Complete the Google AdWords Certification Program for Search Advertising
- Work alongside experienced analysts and managers
- Develop reporting and analysis that will influence changes made in real accounts by our analysts
- Gain a greater understanding of digital advertising and cutting edge strategies that get results
PPC Advertising Intern Primary Responsibilities:
- Collect, compile, and analyze search engine advertising reporting data, identifying areas for improvement
- Assist with marketing research and competitive analysis for clients across many industries
- Assist with ad copy theme and benefit development
- Prepare campaign changes using Microsoft Excel, Adwords Editor, and other tools
- Attend team trainings and prioritize learning and growth
Characteristics We Look For In our Team Members:
- Shares our values
- Growth mentality
- Possesses a passion for digital marketing
- Practices effective time management and prioritization in everyday life
- Attentive to detail, and takes the time the double check
- Makes logical, data-informed decisions
- Coachable: honest, direct, willing to give and receive feedback
- Transitions between team work and independent work effectively
- Autonomous and proactive
- A creative problem solver, not just a problem spotter
What Type of Experience Are We Expecting?
- Post graduation, or within one semester of graduation from an accredited Bachelors Degree program
- Able to work 24 hours per week during the hours of M/W/F from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Proficient in office productivity software (email, spreadsheets, documents, presentations)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of mathematical literacy
Compensation & Benefits: This is a paid internship and compensation is determined by level of experience.